We want to make the decision to choose Reynold’s for your breast augmentation easier. Here are the most frequently asked questions, answered for your convenience:
1. Do you charge a consultation fee? If so, what is it?
Yes. A consultation with Dr. Reynolds is $100 and allows for 1 hour with the doctor to answer all of your questions.
2. Is the consultation fee credited towards the surgery?
Yes! The $100 goes towards your total surgery cost. It is valid for 6 months after the initial consultation.
3. What is your total cost for a breast augmentation, including fees, breast implants, anesthesia, facility fee and follow up?
The cost for a breast augmentation depends on two factors, the type of implant and the location of the of the hospital facility.
The total cost ranges from $4,550 to $5,600. This includes doctor’s fees, implants, 2 sports bras, hospital costs, warranty and two follow up appointments.
4. What can I expect in regards to follow ups post-surgery?
You will attend two appointments after surgery. The first is your 1 day post op, the day after your surgery. The second is your appointment to remove stitches two weeks later.
5. Do you offer patient financing options? If so, what are they?