LATISSE is an FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes.
Some important do’s and don’ts.
- Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye and blot excess solution with a tissue.
- Only use the sterile applicators supplied with LATISSE to apply the product.
- Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
- Remove contact lenses prior to applying LATISSE. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterward.
- Remember, if you stop using LATISSE, your lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance but it won’t damage your natural lashes.